Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Year v.2.8

Hey there, hope you all have upgraded the old YEAR 2.7 to version 2.8 succefully. Well, I did and until now it all works just fine. And it's time to show you some results of my last year's efforts.

First of all: The new year started and of course my chemist's calender is out right now and - in my opinion - it turned out well.

   

Furthermore I created the cover and booklet for the second album of the band Home To Paris. They play something between ska and modern jazz and I guess they do it very well, BUT that is so NOT the kind of music I listen to (I actually don't know what I like less, ska or jazz - wow, that rhymes!) But it was fun to draw the band members sitting on the old buildings of "Zeche Zollverein"! And if you are into that kind of music, visit their homepage and order a CD!

 
 

No comments: