Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ATTACK OF THE ASH MONSTER

ERUPTED BY AN UNPRONOUNCEABLE VOLCANO FROM FAR AWAY ICELAND THERE COMES THE DARK ASH CLOUD OF DOOM TO MAKE OUR GOOD OLD EUROPE DESCEND INTO CHAOS! TERROR! HORROR!! PANIC!!! BORED FLIGHT CONTROLLERS!!!!























Ok, if we had not been heaped by alarming news from airports from all over Europe on TV and if my sister had not been directly affected by the ban on flying, I would not have noticed the ash monster in the sky above me. Somehow I really missed a bit of the apocalyptic atmosphere outside, when I sat under a clear blue sky in the sun reading this BILD-article, which made it's way into my all time's favourite BILD-titles straightaway (and inspired me to make an oldschool B-movie-poster out of this event).

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

nice way of portraying the incident.